Jobs | Pulseway
Be part of the Pulseway team
Purpose of Job
The Digital Marketing Executive will work closely with the Business Development, Marketing and IT teams to execute Pulseway's marketing and business development initiatives. This includes driving qualified traffic and profitable sales to the Pulseway site together with supporting reseller partners to optimize their activity.
Outlined below are the day to day activities that the Digital Marketing Executive is required to fulfil:
- Implementing the marketing and business development strategy.
- Content creation and deployment – articles, blogs, press releases, newsletters, promotional material.
- Employment of digital marketing tactics (search, social, online PR initiatives).
- Campaign management and liaison with external agencies.
- Planning, researching and identifying potential partners to join the partner development programme.
- Developing relationships with existing and new customers/ partners.
- Support marketing planning process with a particular emphasis on the addition of new functionality and features.
- This is a varied role and will suit a candidate who is well organised, has good attention to detail and is interested in gaining a broad range of marketing experience in a small team and a very successful company.
The Digital Marketing Executive will have a close working relationship with the VP Marketing and Business Development and external agencies They will also work closely with the IT team.
- Third level qualification in Business, Marketing or related IT discipline.
- Minimum one year's experience in Marketing/Digital Marketing.
- Proven digital marketing capability – content marketing, email marketing, social.
- Lateral thinker in terms of creating and generating revenue through a range of online/offline marketing activities.
- An ambitious attitude.
- Commercially astute.
This is a full time permanent position with salary commensurate with experience. To apply for this position, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.