Pulseway ranked No1 remote support software of 2020
Pulseway ranked No.1 remote support software of 2020
Pulseway, a world leader in remote monitoring and management (RMM) software, has been ranked the No.1 Remote Support Software of 2020 by Software Advice, a partner of Gartner that specializes in helping businesses choose the right software solutions.
To even be considered for the list, Software Advice used a range of stringent criteria, including features (Remote Control, chat, screen sharing, etc.), user reviews, pricing and the ability to function as a stand-alone product.
In this comparison against the best remote support software products in the world, Pulseway came out on top, ahead of all other players on the list.
What makes Pulseway the best Remote Support Software of 2020
This list of distinguishable features makes Pulseway a class apart from other players in the market:
- Mobile-first approach: Pulseway was built from the ground up as a mobile-first RMM solution. It provides technicians with complete control over their IT networks even when they are not at their workstations. Technicians can solve critical IT issues from anywhere, using any device closest to them.
- Remote control: The built-in remote control feature allows IT professionals to remotely access any endpoint they manage. With this feature, technicians can view, control and access files and applications from an endpoint as if they were sitting right in front of it.
- Patch management: Pulseway comes with a powerful patch management engine that keeps OS and third-party software up to date without any vulnerabilities. Pulseway now provides support for 80+ third-party software titles and the list continues to grow.
- Automation: Pulseway’s powerful automation engine combines workflow technology with intuitive UI. Apart from automating repetitive IT tasks, this allows technicians to auto-remediate IT issues.
- Integration: Pulseway seamlessly integrates with various IT solutions to handle a range of IT tasks from a single, unified platform. With this feature, technicians can integrate various tools such as PSA, cloud backup, antivirus and more.
The buyer’s guide released by Software Advice analyzed the needs of different types of software buyers in the market. Based on various considerations, Pulseway was found to be the ideal solution for enterprises, small businesses and managed service providers (MSPs). Join Pulseway now and make the most of the best Remote Support Software of 2020.