Pulseway named leading remote support software 2020
Pulseway Ranked Among GetApp's Category Leaders for Remote Support Software
Pulseway, a world leader in providing remote monitoring and management (RMM) software, has been ranked among GetApp’s category leaders for Remote Support Software. GetApp is a premium online service that provides information on Software as a Service (SaaS) products to various business organizations and uses various stringent measures to come up with unbiased, data-driven rankings.
To be eligible for this list, the remote support software products should have received at least 20 unique reviews on GetApp within the last 24 months. The products are then evaluated based on their functionalities, ease of use, customer support, value for money and likelihood to recommend. Scores are then assigned to each product based on these parameters before ranking them in order.
In this Category Leaders list, Pulseway was pitted against several top remote support products from around the world and finished ahead of other renowned products such as TeamViewer, LogMeIn Rescue, Zoho Assist, and more.
What Gives Pulseway the Edge Over Other Remote Support Software of 2020?
Pulseway is a mobile-first, cloud-based RMM solution that comes packed with a range of innovative features such as automation, patching, remote control and more. Being a world leader in developing IT services management software, Pulseway caters to both managed service providers (MSPs) and internal IT teams to help with their technology needs.
Some of its notable features include:
- Remote Control: Pulseway’s built-in Remote Control feature allows technicians to monitor their IT networks and take control of any endpoint in their network from their laptop or mobile phone. Technicians can view, control and access all files and applications in an endpoint as if they were sitting in front of it.
- Patch Management: Pulseway has a powerful patch management engine to keep all the software titles and operating systems in an IT network up to date. Regular patching is essential to prevent vulnerabilities in an IT environment.
- Mobile-first Approach: From the ground up, Pulseway was developed as a mobile-first solution that allows technicians to have full control over the IT environment even when they are not at their workstations.
- Automation: The automation engine in Pulseway combines workflow technology with its intuitive UI. This helps technicians automate repetitive IT tasks that require a lot of resources. Moreover, technicians can also auto-remediate IT issues to boost their efficiency.
- Integration: Pulseway’s remote support software can integrate with various other IT solutions in the market. With this feature, technicians can easily integrate Pulseway remote support into their systems without completely switching their solution stack.
Remote support has become an essential part of IT service in today’s business environment. As businesses get accustomed to the new normal, remote support plays a vital role in managing productivity, boosting performance and increasing profitability. The Category Leaders list released by GetApp takes these parameters into consideration to provide suggestions to buyers in the market. Based on this, Pulseway was found to be an ideal remote support solution for various MSPs, small businesses and enterprises.
Join Pulseway now and make the most of the best Remote Support Software of 2020.