Terms of Service
By installing and using the Pulseway software created by MMSOFT Design Ltd., you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from installing and using the Pulseway software. The materials contained in the Pulseway solution are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to download and install the materials (information or software)
on MMSOFT Design Ltd.'s web site (www.pulseway.com)
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may NOT:
- monitor more than one server operating system for free / personal use;
- create and use multiple user accounts;
- install and use the Pulseway software on a number of computers greater than the number of computer licenses you have assigned to your account;
- use the Pulseway solution for commercial / business purposes without purchasing a subscription or an Enterprise Server; having more than one server operating system on your account is considered commercial / business use;
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on MMSOFT Design Ltd.'s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and your account may be cancelled by MMSOFT Design Ltd. at any time withour prior notification. Upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on MMSOFT Design Ltd.'s web site are provided "as is". MMSOFT Design Ltd. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, MMSOFT Design Ltd. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall MMSOFT Design Ltd. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on MMSOFT Design Ltd.'s Internet site, even if MMSOFT Design Ltd. or a MMSOFT Design Ltd. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
In order to monitor more computers than the currently assigned number of computers on your account, you need to purchase a subscription. The subscriptions are non-refundable. You may cancel your subscription at any time. Any amounts paid prior to your cancellation will not be refunded. Prices are subject to change without notice.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on MMSOFT Design Ltd.'s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. MMSOFT Design Ltd. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. MMSOFT Design Ltd. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. MMSOFT Design Ltd. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
7. Terms and Conditions Modifications
MMSOFT Design Ltd. may revise these terms and conditions at any time without notice. By using the Pulseway solution you are agreeing to be bound by the current version of these Terms and Conditions.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to MMSOFT Design Ltd.'s Pulseway solution shall be governed by the laws of Ireland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.