- December 04, 2015
Mac Agent Update Version 4.8.4
- El Capitan support.
- Support for AutoUpdate (your mac agent will now AutoUpdate).
- Added Bluetooth HID (keyboard, mouse, track pad) battery level monitor.
- UI improvements.
- Bug fixes.
Pulseway Remote Desktop Update
- Addition of pop-up Session List (Bar), that displays on your screen when a user is connected to your machine, giving you the ability to disconnect the session.
- Support for high DPI screens, which enables the display to produce crisper text and graphics.
Pulseway Enterprise Web App Update
- Account management integration into the Web App. Directly manage your entire account, enable two-step authentication, change passwords, remove monitored systems and mobile devices, and set device access policies.
- October 06, 2015
Pulseway is PCMag's Editors' Choice for IT management services. "Support teams of tech-savvy mobile professionals will appreciate the real-time data and powerful mobile application included in Pulseway, an innovative choice for modern IT management software."
- September 21, 2015
Pulseway has released a brand new HTML5 Web Application (currently in beta). Adding a powerful new dimension to Pulseway’s already successful mobile-first remote monitoring and management solution.
The new Web Application is elegant and simple yet extremely powerful. Users can now monitor, control and manage all their servers, workstations and applications from any browser on any operating system - without the need of third party applications.
- September 18, 2015
- Remote Desktop support for multiple screens and user confirmation
- Support for dynamic memory monitoring
- AD server module locked user notification improvements
- Windows updates support for WSUS
- Windows update notification when a restart is pending
- August 25, 2015
WINMAG Pro awards Pulseway with the 2015 MKB Proof Award for its IT management solution. Describing Pulseway as “surprising powerful” and “innovative” within the remote monitoring and management industry.
Some key points for awarding Pulseway included:
- Much more than just a monitoring tool
- Developed by the users for the users
- Extremely flexible
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Excellent support
- June 23, 2015
Anyone with a Pulseway Enterprise server can now change the default email template to include their own company logo and name, additionally they will also have the ability to add their own custom links.
Pulseway SaaS Enterprise has been launched, bringing you the ultimate collaborative environment that is hosted by us
- May 11, 2015
Pulseway SaaS Enterprise has been launched, providing you an advanced platform for a complete collaborative environment.
SaaS Enterprise will be hosted on a Pulseway cloud server instance. Benefits include:
- Multiple user accounts let you share the monitoring and management of critical systems between your team members.
- Search and browse previously archived notifications.
- Every command that is issued is audited and can be reviewed at any time.
- April 28, 2015
We are excited to announce the release of the Remote Desktop that is now available to our Professional and Enterprise customers.
Our Remote Desktop will enable users to connect to all monitored Windows computers and control any remote or console session. Connections are fully encrypted and do not require creating any Firewall rules. Connecting to the console session will allow users to take control of the computer as if you were sitting in front of it. If a user connects to a Remote Desktop session, they can assist users that are making use of the server resources through Remote Desktop. Users will also be able to view the remote screen, send keystrokes and control mouse inputs.
- February 07, 2015
The Remote Desktop Client app version 1.0 for Windows (beta) is now available in the desktop apps download section.
With this application you can start a Pulseway remote desktop session with any monitored Windows system. To enable the Remote Desktop for a monitored Windows system, enable the “Remote Desktop” setting in the Pulseway Manager.
Linux agent version 4.7 has been released and adds support for managing logged in users along with some bug fixes and improvements
- January 11, 2015
- Logged in users: logoff user/all users, send message user/all users (terminal only)
- Fixes memory usage display on x86
- Fixes report disk space display
- Fixes inconsistent process memory sorting