- July 26, 2014
- Daemons and processes monitoring including the ability to start them with predefined arguments
- Notifications when daemons/processes have stopped unexpectedly
- Bug fixes and improvements
RESTful API has been released enabling developers to monitor Pulseway instances using any programming language
- July 21, 2014
Using the new RESTful API, developers are now able to add mobile support to any existing platform with little to no change to the existing application.
- June 04, 2014
Introducing the new PC Monitor ... Pulseway. The same great product, just a new name and brand. Welcome to Pulseway!
- June 04, 2014
- PC Monitor is now Pulseway
- Exchange server modules improvements: monitor/manage databases, monitor mailbox size, manage server transport limits and send/receive connectors
- Hyper-V replication management and monitoring
PC Monitor Agent for Mac version 4.3 has been released containing a new and improved monitoring engine
- April 22, 2014
Along with the new monitoring engine, this release improves the SSL Certificates and Web Site monitoring capabilities.
PC Monitor for Windows 8.1 has been updated to version 4.3 with SCOM support and other server module improvements
- April 14, 2014
- SCOM server module added
- VMware and Active Directory server module updated
- Performance improvements
Heartbleed OpenSSL Update: Our Cloud services and Enterprise Servers are not affected by this vulnerability
- April 11, 2014
Recently, a serious vulnerability was reported in OpenSSL — a cryptographic library that is used to secure a large percentage of the Internet’s traffic — which was publicly disclosed.
Our Cloud services and Enterprise Servers are not affected by this vulnerability.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- March 18, 2014
Managing SCOM from your smartphone or tablet has never been easier thanks to PC Monitor. The System Center Operations Manager server module offers a mobile dashboard for monitored systems. Control your Active Alerts and notify you if any alert triggers or reaches warning state. Quickly find the monitored system by searching the entire SCOM inventory by adding favorite critical systems. Run system tasks, get real-time progress updates and view output with just one tap.
Designed for enterprises, the SCOM server module can easily be integrated with any infrastructure without the need of complicated configurations or changes to the existing deployment.
- March 01, 2014
Setting up PC Monitor to work with your work computer, server, or virtual machine is quite easy. But what happens when you want to supercharge your PC Monitor setup and go to the next level?
That's where the PC Monitor API comes in.
With our Cloud API you can monitor and control all your cloud app/service instances. With a few lines of code, you can integrate PC Monitor monitoring and remote management directly into your apps or services.
- February 07, 2014
- Support for SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop (SLED) 11 SP3, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 11 SP3, openSUSE 11.3 +
- Proxy support
- Improved disk monitoring
- Ping monitoring improvements
- Fixes an issue that causes the free memory percentage to be reported incorrectly in dashboard
- Fixes an issue affecting systems with virtual ethernet adapters
- Fixes an issue related to power off, suspend and hibernate commands
- Fixes an issue with auto-updater