Monitoring and Management in Real-Time
Monitor EverythingWindows, Linux and Mac systems as well as any applications using the monitoring API.
Get real time status, system resources, logged in users, network performance, Windows updates, IIS, SQL Server, Exchange, Active Directory, VMware, Hyper-V and SNMP enabled devices - just to name a few. Watch Video
Be In ControlReact to issues right away and fix problems on-the-go by sending commands from any mobile device. Run commands in terminal, manage running processes and restart services, apply critical updates, restart systems and many, many more. Case Studies
Collaborative EnvironmentCreate multiple accounts, from read-only to full administrative accounts. With multiple user accounts you can share the management of your systems between your team members. Additionally, you can offer read-only visibility to clients so that they can monitor your progress. Available With Pulseway Enterprise
SecureEnd-to-end encryption and mobile device authorization ensures that your private infrastructure information stays private and unauthorised access is prevented.
- Fully encrypted communication based on RSA private-/public key exchange and AES (256 Bit) session encoding
- Two-step authentication
- Device command authorisation for limiting the commands that can be sent from mobile devices
- Device access policies allowing to globally restrict each device
- Ability to block a mobile device from accessing the systems
- A notification is sent every time a new mobile device is added to an account
- Mobile device access PIN and fingerprint authentication using Touch ID on iOS
- Every command sent is audited